Join us at the seventh annual Enforcement Summit in Brussels this October
The annual Enforcement Summit is held in conjunction with Regulatory Summit Europe, part of the Global Regulatory series, held annually in Europe, Asia and North America. Chemical Watch Global Regulatory Summits have been held since 2013, serving the global regulatory community by offering annual updates on important developments in chemicals control legislation from around the world. The annual Summits bring together hundreds of participants and speakers from regulators and international organisations, as well as experts from industry and academia, together with the service provider community. The seventh annual Enforcement Summit offers special perspectives and understanding of European and global regulatory enforcement challenges.
The main focus of this year's Summit will be the enforcement of REACH and CLP in Europe, but will also explore other European regulations, including the enforcement of POPs, RoHS and food contact materials (FCMs).
Key topics at the Enforcement Summit 2019
- Updates from the ECHA Enforcement Forum
- Enforcement of restrictions under REACH
- Updates from key Member States, including Sweden and the UK
- ECHA’s efforts to boost compliance with regards to dossier updates and evaluation procedures
- Enforcement for trade and commerce
- Working with customs authorities
The knoell team is looking forward to welcome you at our booth.